Following are the steps to be followed:
- Visit the Ads page on the Branch dashboard.
- Select Partner Management from the sidebar.
- Search for your RevX.
- Select RevX and hit Save & Enable.
(Test Ad partner shown in place of RevX in the following image)
- When prompted to, enter any credentials that may be required, and click Save and Enable in the bottom right hand corner.
If you do not know your account credentials for said partner, please ask our TSE team for this information by mailing at email@example.com
- Client id and pixel id and other information will be provided by RevX
- Enabling Postbacks
Basic postbacks will automatically be activated for events like Install and Purchase when you enable your ad partner.
You can then add additional postbacks, for example, if you wanted to add postbacks for custom events that are specific to your app like Account Created. You can also edit postbacks if there's additional data you really need to pass along to your ad partner.